In-person events have resumed for the 2021-22 program year. COVID-19 protocols will be followed for all in-person events.
4/23: Fashion Revue
- Need adult judge, preferably with not a lot of sewing experience
4/23: Sheep Shearing Day
- 10 AM-3 PM @ Forest Home Farms
4/30: Horse Show
5/12-5/15: Contra Costa County Fair
4/2/22: County Leadership Retreat
- @ Morello Hills Church, Martinez
3/1/22 - 3/30/22: T-Shirt Fundraiser
- Order by March 30th, 2022
- Click to order our custom-made Tassajara 4-H T-shirts!
3/26/22: Food Fiesta
- registration extended until 3/18
- 9 AM-1 PM @ Pavilion area in Martinez Waterfront Park
3/19/22: Club Bonding Event - Bowling alley
- 3:30-5:30 PM @ Danville Bowl
3/19/22: Showmanship Clinic
- 9 AM-4:30 PM @ Borges Ranch, Walnut Creek
2/19/22: CLUB EVENT: Buddy System Event #1
- 2-4 PM
- Due to the COVID-19 situation, we are still in the midst of deciding whether this event will be in person or virtual, but here are the two possible versions of this event:
Held at Central Park and Teaspoon, San Ramon, members interested in purchasing boba may do so and then meet everyone else at Central Park. We will have various group board and card games for everyone participating, and it would be like a boba and game day in the park.
Held via Zoom, we will find a lot of fun games that can be played virtually, and buddies will still be placed in the same group.
1/28-29/22 & 2/4-5/22: STATE EVENT: Youth Summit
1/26/22: On Fire Pizza FUNDRAISER
- 2 PM-8PM @ 2005 Crow Canyon Pl, San Ramon, CA 94583
- From 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm, 20% of the proceeds at On Fire Pizza in Danville will go to Tassajara 4-H. Support our club and treat yourself to some delicious pizza and salad by participating in this fundraiser. However, the proceeds will only go to 4-H if you bring a printed copy of the flier.
- If you do not bring the printed copy, the money will not go to our club. Feel free to bring your friends and family and enjoy the ambiance. With many different menu options to choose from, a salad bar, and a choice to create your own pizza, taking part in this fundraiser is a win-win situation!
1/24/22: Future of 4-H Committee Meeting on Zoom (open to all)
1/4/22: Club Bonding Event - Fertile GroundWorks (Club Event)
- 9am-12pm @ 4743 East Avenue, Livermore, CA 94550
11/1/21 - 12/31/21: FUNDRAISER: FunPasta Fundraiser - EXTENDED (Club Event)
- Buy various shapes of pasta online (most items are under $10) to support our club!
Scroll down and click the blue button that says “Shop entire catalog” to browse all of the pasta options”!
Click on however many products you would like to buy and add them to the cart to buy them. Happy shopping!!! :)
12/11-12/21: FUNDRAISER: Mistletoe Fundraiser (Club Event)
- 8am-12pm @ Peet's Coffee in Danville
- Stop by our table at Peet's Coffee and grab some mistletoe for JUST $2 EACH to bring some holiday spirit to your home!
12/10/21: Club Bonding Event - Holiday Edition Movie Night (Club Event)
- 6:30pm-9pm @ Danville Grange
- Relax and bond with other members of our club as we watch the holiday classic, Home Alone, together! Make sure to dress warmly and stay masked throughout this cold evening and follow social distancing guidelines whenever possible. Hot chocolate and refreshments will be included and you are welcome to bring your own snacks. We will also be participating in the One Warm Coat Drive, so if you have a gently used coat that no longer fits you (or is new and not needed anymore), please think about donating it to those in need (you can also earn community service record book points for this!).
11/16/21: November Community Meeting + Honey FUNDRAISER (Club Event)
- 6:30-8pm @ Danville Grange
- This is our third community meeting of the year! We will be having a COVID-friendly potluck, some games, and an awards ceremony for returning members! Stop by our honey fundraiser to get some fresh locally homemade honey from our club hive!
10/24/21: CANCELLED: Club Bonding Event - Alameda County Fair (Club Event)
- 3pm @ Alameda County Fair
- This is the first club bonding event! We will be meeting up at the fair before entering the fairgrounds (likely Parking Lot I). For anyone who is interested in attending, be sure to purchase your tickets here BEFOREHAND. Tickets for children (ages 6-12) may be purchased for $15 each, and tickets for adults (ages 13-61) may be purchased for $18 each. General Parking is $15. Additional costs may include ride fare and food.
10/19/21: October Community Meeting (Club Event)
- 7-8pm @ Danville Grange
- This is our second community meeting of the year! This month's community meeting will be Halloween-themed, so be sure to dress up in your Halloween costume! Spooky scary skeletons~
10/16/21: CCC Field Day (County Event)
- 8:30am-1pm @ Morello Hills Church in Martinez
- At CCC Field Day, you can participate in a variety of ways. You can exhibit a still from this year or last, give a presentation, submit a baking sample or walk the run way with your $40.00 consumer science challenge outfit, just name a few events! There will be animals and animal project members to answer questions about various animal projects. You can't possibly miss out on this event!
10/9/21: Achievement Night (County Event)
- 5-6pm @ Larkey Park
- Represent Tassajara 4-H, and get recognized for your achievements during the 2020-2021 program year!
10/9/21: 4-H Day in the Park (County Event)
- 2-4pm @ Larkey Park
- Join us for some fun at Larkey Park, ALL are welcome! Learn about Contra Costa 4-H clubs, sample project activities, and you can't miss out on the food that is served!
10/9/21: FUNDRAISER (County Event) - Mountain Mike's
- 10am-11pm @ Pleasant Hill Mountain Mike's
- Since Achievement Night seating will be picnic style, feel free to swing by Mountain Mike's on your way to Achievement Night, support 4-H with some pizza, and come eat dinner in a community setting at the event! They are open until 11PM, so there is plenty of time to go after the event as well. Be sure to mention, "Contra Costa 4-H" when ordering!
9/28/21: Ice Cream Social (Club Event)
- Get to know our new members and enjoy some ice cream in an outdoor setting. Visit the "Join Us" page to inquire.
9/9/21: September Community Meeting (Club Event)
- Attend our 1st community meeting for games, snacks, and sign up for projects!
8/17/21: Prospective Member Informational Meeting (Club Event)
- 6-7pm via Zoom
- Get to know about 4-H and the abundance of fun and learning that comes along with it!
7/19-23/21 & 8/9-13/21: 4-H Virtual Camp (State Event)
- Looking for something fun to do this summer? Sign up for 4-H Virtual Camp to learn, connect with other 4-H members, and play games and activities!
4/8/21: FUNDRAISER (County Event) - Mountain Mike's:
- 11am-9pm @ Danville Mountain Mike's
2/27/21: Presentation Day (County Event)
- Registration @ 9:00am
- County Presentation Day is where 4-H members give a presentation to a panel of judges. Presentations can be given in a variety of styles and topics. Gold winners at county presentation day advance up to the area or statewide competitions. Guidelines for all presentations that can be found here.
2/20/21: Equine Public Speaking Contest (State Event)
1/30/21: Project Skills Day (County Event)
- 10:00am - 2:00pm (Virtual)
- Practice your public speaking skills in preparation for Presentation Day! Members get valuable feedback from the judges on ways to improve their presentations. All presentations at this event must be educational displays.
1/22/21: Club Bonding Event - Virtual Movie Night (Club Event)
- 6:30pm via Zoom
- We will be watching Disney's Princess and the Frog. Play movie bingo as you watch the movie or just sit back and enjoy the movie.
12/13/20: Club Bonding Event - Virtual Trivia Night (Club Event)
- 7:00pm via Zoom
- There will be trivia jeopardy-style with points, categories, and a winner. Grab a cup of hot cocoa and invite your family to join you in this winter and holiday themed trivia night!
12/4/20: Tassajara 4-H Virtual Hour of Code (Club Event)
- 6-7:30 PM via Zoom
- Members can learn the basics of coding!
8/28/20: Club Virtual Campfire (Club Event)
- Join us for songs, games, skits, and presentations!
8/3-7/20: Tassajara 4-H Virtual Digital Camp (Club Event)
- This event is free and open to all Tassajara 4-H members, as well as any other youth in the community.
April 2019: Stills Exhibit
- A branch of fashion revue, stills exhibit showcases other aspects of art. Categories range from photography, to Lego's and rocketry. Showcase your hobby at this event and bring home a ribbon! Each participant must present in 60-100 words why and how they made and/or chose the item on display.
April 2019: Fashion Revue
- If fashion is your passion then Fashion revue is the event for you! Whether you are a beginner sewer, or a master designer, compete with members across the county to earn a spot at state fashion revue!
March 2019: Showmanship Clinic
- Interested in showing an animal at fair? Showmanship clinic is the event for you! Learn how to show both large and small livestock including goat, lamb, swine, horse, cattle, rabbit, poultry, pygmy goat, and steer! Come learn from the best of the best in this educational hands on clinic.
January 2019: Food Fiesta
- With super fun themes and categories, there is no limit to the food you can enter at food fiesta! Competition include, sweet, savory, table settings, and themed! The 2019 theme is Space so hop on your spaceship and join us for a yummy day!